Mittwoch, 2. Januar 2013

Reading Challenge 2013

I hope everyone had a good start into the new year. May 2013 hold only the best for you! :)
This year, I challenged myself to read 150 books. Last year, I read 302 (I aimed for 160, so turned out pretty great haha). I won't have THAT much time this year, but I'm confident I'll reach the 150. If my friends purchase some, etc.
Also, there is another challenge I decided to do. I decided to read my first set of books in 2013, by alphabet. Starting with A and ending with Z. The letters Q and X obviously are not included. (If you know a book with those letters, feel free to inform me. If they are good!) Same with Z. I'm not sure if there's a book with that letter. Okay, I know one book, but that is only coming out this year. I'll have to check my to-read list for that again.

Already done so far;
A - Ask The Passengers by A.S. King
Rating: 3/5
Notes: I expected more. It had such good reviews, but it just didn't do it for me. Maybe I wasn't in the mood for that kind of book. You never know. I won't write a review for this one.

B - Beta by Rachel Cohn
Rating: 4/5
Notes: This was amazing! I had to struggle to put it down in order to eat or update my status on the book. If a good friend of mine wouldn't have bought this for me in English, I would have read it in German too. But I found out that this one's released in German too just after I finished reading it. Maybe it's not even released yet in Germany, I don't know. Just saw the German cover on Goodreads. I will definitely write a review for this one. Even if it takes some time.

Reading right now;
C - Cold Kiss by Amy Garvey
Rating: To come...
Notes: So far, I think it's pretty boring. I hope it'll get better.

I am not in the mood to write reviews right now. I haven't been for a couple of time (in case you didn't notice). I plan on writing some in 2013, so stay tuned!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen